外國學位新生入學意願回覆/ Online Intention Reply for Enrollment

(*) 為必填欄位
Sections marked with an asterisk(*) are required.

未錄取者,請勿回覆此表單。

If you are not admitted, please do not respond to this form.

錄取生報到回覆 Statement of Registration Intention

姓名需與護照一致。

Please provide the name as it appears on the passport.




註冊入學 intend to study at Tatung University.

若您有意願就讀大同大學,請完成以下欄位填答,
若您放棄註冊大同大學,請至表單最末頁點選完成Done提交表單。
If you intend to study at Tatung University, you are required to complete the information below.
If not, please click 完成Done to submit this form. 

 

1. 請將檔案命名為【您的姓名_ID Photo】/Please name your file as【 YOUR NAME_ID Photo】.
2. 照片將做為您的大同大學學生證。請上傳近三個月內拍攝的照片。 /
This photo will be used for your TTU student ID card. Please upload your photo taken within the last 3 months. 

(Number and Street) /(City) /(State)/(Zip Code) /(Country)

1.收件地址若為台灣境內,請以中文(繁體)填寫,並請加上郵遞區號(3碼)。請務必確認該收件地址可正常收取文件。 如因投遞未成功而退件,文件將由本校暫行保管,並請同學後續自行至本校領取入學許可,謝謝。

If the receiving address is in Taiwan, please fill out the address in Chinese(Zip Code is also needed). The Chinese address would facilitate the delivery. 

2.入學許可須直接核發予外國申請人,不得經由任何代辦留學業者、機構代收。

The Acceptance Letter should be sent directly to the applicant. Third-party educational consultants are not allowed to receive them on the applicant’s behalf.

 




*若您在申請入學時已經有提出申請,請跳過此欄位。

如需申請學校宿舍,若您在入學申請時未提出申請,因學生宿舍系統尚無您的資料,請於此處補傳住宿申請表。我們將協助告知學生宿舍,為您保留床位。

*If you have already submitted a dormitory application during your admission process, please skip this section.

If you wish to apply for dormitory accommodation but did not submit an application during your admission process, your information will not be available in the dormitory system.

Please upload your Dormitory Application Form here. We will notify the dormitory office and assist in arranging a bed for you.

 

【外國學歷採認】

外國學歷成績單須經畢業學校所在地之【臺灣駐外館處】驗證(學歷驗證上傳範例), 如果您的成績單與畢業證書 (或畢業證明書)非中文或英文,您必須驗證原文及中文或英文之翻譯本。

【Foreign Degree Verification】

You should have all foreign diplomas and transcripts verified by the Taiwan Embassy/Mission in the country of the institution (Sample for Uploading Verified Academic Certificates) .

If the transcripts and diplomas (or graduation certificates) are not in Chinese or English, please verify the original documents and the translation of the documents before you arrive in Taiwan.

(1) 若未於規定期限內繳交相關證明文件,錄取資格將視同放棄。
If the related certificates cannot be submitted on time, the student’s admission will be revoked. 
(2) 請將您的文件合併為一個 PDF 檔案。
Please combine your documents into PDF file. 
 
(1) 若未於規定期限內繳交相關證明文件,錄取資格將視同放棄。
If the related certificates cannot be submitted on time, the student’s admission will be revoked.  
(2) 申請入學錄取報到單下載:HERE
Statement of Registration: Download HERE


NOTICE: Those who have already held a Visitor Visa/Resident Visa at the time of application. If they would like to change the status of visa to pursue study at TTU without leaving the country. The approval or denial of visa applications are subject to The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the office reserves the right to deny visa application under certain circumstances. If been denied, applicants must exit the country to apply for a student resident visa at a Taiwan's consulate.
申請人於申請入學時,若已持停留/居留簽證在臺合法停留,倘前一階段在臺事由結束,欲在臺繼續升學,其簽證得否在臺申換,核定與否由外交部領事事務局決定。若未予核准,則須離境向駐外館處重新申請來臺就學居留簽證。
留學大同問卷調查 Study at TTU Questionnaire





































clear
驗證碼圖片 驗證碼語音播放器