This department was founded in 1963 after being approved by the Ministry of Education. In response to the trend of globalization, a graduate school was established in 1976. In 1999, an EMBA program was set up to provide managers with professional knowledge and skills to advance their careers. This department and graduate institute aims to foster business managers, equipping them with managerial expertise, foreign language proficiency, the ability of utilizing information technology, and global perspective.
- Pay equal attention to theory and Practice.
- There are many business seminars, internships and business visits.
- Pay attention to language training and study professional journals and cases.
- Committed to developing students' teamwork and independent work.
- The course covers three major areas: finance and accounting, marketing and international business management.
Primary Research Areas
- Marketing Management, Consumer Behavior, Customer Relationship Management, Internet Marketing.
- Strategic Management, International Business, Innovation, Entrepreneurship.Human Resource Management, Knowledge Management.
- Production and Operation Management, Supply Chain Management.Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Financial Statement Analysis, Managerial Economics.
- Quantitative Methods, Applications of Multivariate Data Analysis in Marketing Research and Management.
Accounting, Economics, Introduction to Business Management, Statistics, Marketing Management, Cost Accounting, Production and Operation Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management, International Business, Innovation Management
MBA and EMBA Program:
Managerial Economics, Managerial Accounting, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Research, Human Resource Management, Production and Operation Management, Corporate Finance, Strategic Management, Management Science, Multivariate Analysis, Research Methods, International Business Management, International Marketing