Sections marked with an asterisk(*) are required.
If your father/mother holds a household registration in Taiwan, please provide the information below. If NO, please move to Section II.Emergency Contact Person
Emergency Contact Person
Department / Graduate Institute you wish to apply
If you apply for Master program, the section below are required.
If you apply for Ph.D. program, the section below are required.
Required Documents Upload
*Please combine your documents into a single PDF document.
The documents must include:
1. Application form
2. Verification of nationality or a copy of passport
3. A Financial statement
4. Two letters of recommendation（written in Chinese or English）
5. A study plan written in Chinese or English
6. Signed copy of the Declaration
7. Application checklist
(1) If the original diploma is in a language other than Chinese or English. A copy of the translation in Chinese or English is necessary.
(2) Must be authenticated by a R.O.C. embassy, consulate, representative office or other agencies authorized by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), Taiwan.
*If the verification process is not completed before the application deadline, a signed Deposition for the Submission of Required Documents will be required alongside the application.
Please confirm all the information is correct, and press “Send”.
Please note that once the “Send” button is pressed, no information can be revised.